It was 18 degrees out today, but I promised the girls manicures for Christmas, so that's what we did. I had never taken either of them before, so we went to the nail salon in Wal-Mart. I figured it wouldn't be that expensive, so if it was a disaster, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. We only had to wait a few minutes and they took the three of us at the same time, which was great. The same woman did Rylie's and Chloe's nails at the same time. They went in wanting green for Christmas, but Rylie spotted the glow-in-the-dark pink on the shelf and that was it. So, of course, Chloe wanted the same color. Rylie loved it. She just kept saying, "Mommy, look!" Chloe liked it, but almost didn't know what to think. After 2 coats of hot pink, the woman got out the white and made a little swirl design on each of their teeny tiny nails. Then, she put silver sparkles on the white design. HUGE hit with both girls. They sat patiently for them to dry and for my nails to be done and we were ready to go in less than half an hour. Total cost for 3 manicures at Wal-Mart.............. $18!!!! How cheap! The woman was great with the girls and even put their coats, mittens and hats on for me. We will definitely be going back there again. Here are the pictures I took at home (I of course forgot to take my camera). So cute!!! We'll have to remember this color for the beach.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment