Sunday, August 31, 2008
One More Sip
Chloe does not like milk. Every once in a blue moon she'll drink it, but normally she'd rather be dehydrated than drink it. I can't blame her. I hate it, too. The doctor said not to worry and she eats yogurt, cheese, ice cream and milk shakes daily, so she'll be fine. On occasion, she does ask for some and will drink a very little bit. The other night she had asked for some and I gave it to her. She drank a little and then asked for the Capri Sun water that she lives on. So, I told her to take one more sip of milk and I would get her the "Pee Sun Juicy" as she calls it. So, the little stinker picks up the milk, takes a sip, spits it all over herself and the floor and says, "Now my have my juicy pease??" I laughed. I shouldn't have, but I shook my head and laughed. Apparently I should have said take a sip and swallow it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle
The additions are fun and what a great way for Grampy Bud and me to see the girls and hear the stories that are so dear to us.
Thanks for doing this; we both love it!
Post a Comment