Saturday, August 23, 2008

June

So, I had a whole post done and I lost the internet! So, nothing is easy. Here are some pictures from June. Just some sister pictures, some of the fun they had in the backyard with the sprinkler, wearing nightgowns together, matching pig pj's and some pictures of them doing who knows what at their play kitchen! They were having a ball and that's all that matters, but the pictures just crack me right up!! I'm trying a new way to upload pictures, so hopefully this will work and be much easier and I'll be able to add lots of pictures instead of just 5 at a time.


2 comments:

The Girls' Mommy said...

Don't you love that site?? I am a HUGE One True Media fan, but you knew that.

Know that the videos get blocked on some computers (lots of work computers and Google Reader) so add a link to your share page, that's usually not blocked.

Oh, and I have hints if the music you want to upload is protected.

Oh-ok last thing- I make one short video to post, but each time I add that one video to another massive 2008 video, and that's the one I'll pay for and order. (We paid for the premium account which lets you make up to an hour long video)Just pick "account" instead of "computer" to upload the second one.

Have fun!!!

Michelle said...

I would love help with the music. Do you have a birthday song anywhere??