Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rylie's First Sleepover!!

I'm going to go out of order here again because let's face it, if I don't do that sometimes, you will all never know most of what goes on until months later! Last night, Rylie had her first sleepover! Her friend Maya across the street invited her to sleep over and Rylie couldn't have been more excited. She helped me pack her bag and couldn't wait to leave. I guess the girls had a ball. Rylie of course, kept them up until almost 11, but then snuggled up with Maya and had a great night's sleep! She woke up at 7 and stayed there until 10. She was excited to come home after her first night away, but just keeps saying how fun it was. It was such a weird feeling to have her gone overnight while we were home, but I'm so happy that she did it and had fun. And, she was just across the street, so it would have been easy to get her if we needed to. Now we have to have Maya over here for a sleepover soon. Such fun! I just can't believe that my 4 year old is a sleepover girl already!!

2 comments:

The Girls' Mommy said...

Oh...I am SO not ready for that! They ae growing up soooo fast :)

Michelle said...

Believe me, I barely slept waiting for the call to go get her, but it never happened. And, I trust them with my life and it was just across the street, but I still couldn't believe she was having a sleepover!!