Grammy Liz and Grampy Bud came to PA to spend their April vacation with us! Grampy Bud helped us do many projects around the house and Grammy Liz helped us with cooking, cleaning and watching the girls. It was WONDERFUL to have them here. We got so much done and had lots of laughs and fun. The girls had a fantastic time with them and were very sad to see them go. So, the next few posts will be about their time here and all the things we did!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Grammy Liz and Grampy Bud
Grammy Liz and Grampy Bud came to PA to spend their April vacation with us! Grampy Bud helped us do many projects around the house and Grammy Liz helped us with cooking, cleaning and watching the girls. It was WONDERFUL to have them here. We got so much done and had lots of laughs and fun. The girls had a fantastic time with them and were very sad to see them go. So, the next few posts will be about their time here and all the things we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What would we do without grandparents? Ron and his Dad are building our deck right now as I type. I don't know how we'd have done it without his help. I hope I have the energy to help my kids like that some day...
Great picture!
Michelle
I just now took the time to catch up on The R and C Spot and love the pictures and your notes. We had a wonderful visit and of course miss you all terribly. Another trip this summer is definitely in the works.
Thank you so much for including us; we feel very special.
Liz
Post a Comment