Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rylie's 4th Birthday






Rylie turned 4 on 4/4!! I can't believe that our first baby is already 4 years old. Time has flown by, but being Rylie's parents has been an amazing experience so far. When I have a few more minutes, I will copy my good friend Julia's idea of remembering some of her very special moments on this page, but for now, I want to get some pictures posted.

Rylie had an amazing birthday. She was happy from start to finish. She got dressed by herself, (complete with shoes), made her bed and opened the shades all before I was dressed! She had school that day and was so proud that it was her birthday. They made her a special crown and sang to her. She handed out birthday treats to all the kids on their way home. She loved it! We got Slurpees from 7-11 on our way home from school. We opened some presents from friends and family and then we had her party. We had it at a place called Lilliput, which is a play village for the kids, complete with a huge playscape. They made handprints, had pizza and cake and just ran around for 2 hours. She just kept coming over and telling me that she was having so much fun, so I was thrilled. Then when we got home, we gave her a new bike for her birthday. She was so proud to have a "big girl bike." Of course it then started to rain, but we stayed out and let her ride in the rain. She did great and was so proud.

I have tons of pictures that I will post to Snapfish when I can, but for now here are a few of the birthday girl!

1 comment:

The Girls' Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Rylie,
Happy Birthday to you!!

We're so sorry we couldn't make it, Liliput sounds awesome.