Monday, January 21, 2013

First Day of School - August 27, 2012

Our first day of school was August 27th.  There were lots of mixed emotions - fear, excitement, sadness to name a few.  First day in a brand new school knowing no one but each other.  Also, Chloe's first day of 1st grade and all day school.  We were all nervous, but Mommy was the only one to actually cry!  I was allowed to walk the girls to their rooms just for the first day.  I dropped Rylie off and did ok until I had to leave Chloe's room.  Then I lost it.  I worried all day, but of courses they did great.  I love that the school is only .6 miles away, however until mid-November it was too hot to walk!  They go to school from 8-2, but to this day, by noon I'm ready to have them home with me!  They adjusted so well and are doing great!!  These pictures are from their first day.




No comments: