Friday the 15th was the last day of kindergarten and second grade for the girls. They had very mixed emotions as they know they will be in a new school in the fall. Chloe went from telling me last year that she wasn't going to kindergarten to crying for her teacher who she doesn't want to leave behind! They both had great years and I'm do thankful for their good teachers.
Then we had their well visits. Both girls grew almost 3 inches! Chloe gained 2 pounds and Rylie 6. Both are great. Chloe is underweight at 40 pounds but the doctor isn't worried as she is otherwise healthy. As the nurse left the room, she told the girls to put on the paper gowns. Chloe says, "yes! We get to get naked!". I wanted to crawl under the chair. I bet that nurse wonders what goes on at home! This also backs up my saying that it's a bad idea to move Chloe to Vegas!!
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment