Sunday, September 7, 2008

Artwork

Rylie is an artist. She's amazing for a 4 year old, I think, with the things that she can draw. She's already better than I am, which I guess isn't saying all that much! She's also practicing spelling right now. Wanting us to help her spell words and sometimes just writing a bunch of letters hoping that we'll tell her that what she has written does spell a real word! Anyway, she drew a cute picture for my Mom one day. My Mom asked me if I had been teaching her to spell. There at the top of the beautiful butterfly she had drawn for my Mom was written, "LOSER." She had no idea what she had written, but the rest of us were hysterical! The next day, she drew another picture and wrote "GOON" at the top for my Mom. Brad has this one hanging in his office now! Then she drew something else and wrote "BAT" and under it "ANNA." My Mom is definitely going to have a complex soon, but it's SO funny!!